Apeks Bladder WTX8 W/Rectract Buoyancy Cell
The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
The WTX6 and WTX8 buoyancy cells are designed for twin cylinder use exclusively. They provide 60 and 80 lbs of lift respectively and are rugged and built of the highest quality materials. They are built to accommodate an optional internal retraction kit.
- These twin cylinder buoyancy cells provide 60 lbs and 85 lbs of lift respectively.
- Outer bag constructed out of 1000D Armorshield™ Cordura to resist abrasion and fading.
- Inner bag constructed from mil-spec welded fabric, the same fabric used in survival vests worn
- by US fighter pilots.
- Inner bladder protected from zipper with V-diamond rubber.
- Pull dump on inside lower left.
- Optional pull dump may be added to inside lower right.
- Highly efficient drains empty water quickly after the dive.
- 3 upper grommets allow various height settings coupled with a lower slot that compensates
- for misaligned band bolts.
- The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose
- prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose.
- Features the Apeks WTX Airway Complete with brass buttons.
- Accepts WTX Internal Retractor Kit.