NEW XTX Tungsten Regulator
The XTX Tungsten is built upon the XTX200 platform but with truly unique, added feature. It is protected with a hard, durable PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish. This tough-as-nails finish is better than the traditional chrome plating. The coating is made from high quality grades of Titanium, Zirconlum and Chrornium. The result is not only rich, but protects your investment from normal diving abuse.
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system allowing the diver to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The larger exhaust tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion whilst the smaller exhaust tee is lighter and more compact. Both are included with the regulator.
- The XTX tungsten can be converted from a right handed hose configuration to a left handed one. The process of changing the regulator to left handed configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure MUST only be performed by an Apeks Authorized service technician.
- The ergonomic venturl lever of the XTX range has been designed to reduce the amount of gritt ingress.
- Available in Yoke or Din configuration.
- The silicone exhaust valved used on the XTX demand regulator range improves the breathing performance of the regulator.