Diving in a drysuit requires an inflation system. Adding air to a drysuit keeps it from crushing around your body as you descend.
Mounting an additional cylinder to your diving rig so that it’s accessible and in a streamline position requires the use of a mounting system.
The Drysuit Inflation Bottle Mounting Kit takes either a 6cf or 13cf cylinder and mounts it to your backplate, harness system, or another cylinder.
Using a Velcro cam band, a small bungee cord loop, and two quick links, you can quickly mount a 6cf or 13cf cylinder to your rig and easily operate it underwater. With the ability to mount the cylinder to your rig in the exact location you desire, you can maximize access while keeping it in a streamline position.
Want the option to mount the cylinder directly to another cylinder; it’s simple using the webbing loop on the Velcro cam band and an additional cam strap around the primary cylinder.
Switching from diving dry to diving wet or vice versa…within minutes, you can remove or add the mounting hardware. Looking for a simple-to-use drysuit inflation mounting system that packs small when travelling, you can’t go wrong with our Drysuit Inflation Bottle Mounting Kit.
- Cylinder size: 0.85lt or 1.5lt
- Compatibility: Backplate or harness including the TransPac or directly to a cylinder using the webbing loop and a cam strap
- Cam system: Velcro cam band attaches to backplate or harness with SS screw or quick link or to another cam strap using the webbing loop
- Bungee cord (safety strap): Bungee loop keeps valve and first stage in place
- Hardware: SS screw, two SS quick links
**CYLINDER, BACK PLATE & BC NOT INCLUDED**